Income Tax Returns | ITR e-verify with Aadhaar OTP
Income Tax Returns | Every payee is required to obtain an e-verification on their IT returns (ITR) filings. So as long as this verification is obtained, all the ITR filing will have no value. The Unique Authority of India (UIDAI) says that the payer will get the ITR e-verification with the help of Aadhaar number. You can get e-verification with the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar card. Income Tax can be done by going to the e-filing portal and completing the e-verification through the Aadhaar OTP (VineTime Password) by logging in. What to do for that ..!
- First, you need to log in to the official Income Tax e-portal and click on the e-Verify Return option.
- Saying that I want to do ITR e-verification using the OTP that comes with the mobile phone connected to the base .. Click on the e-verify screen.
- Are my Aadhaar details valid on the Aadhaar OTP screen? Click on the Agree option to check.
- Click on the Aadhaar OTP Generate option.
- The six-digit OTP received on the registered mobile phone must be registered.
- The OTP received on the mobile number is valid for 15 minutes only. There are only three possibilities to register an OTP in a proper manner.
- The OTP will also send the Transaction ID after the submission. Then it must be saved correctly.
- You need to check your e-mail or registered mobile phone to know if a confirmation message has been received.